New York City anyone?

damn i'd love to come but unfortunately my spring break ends the 14th lol one day short

a that sucks. But you know, you can always "forget" it ends on the 14th :p

damn i'd love to come but unfortunately my spring break ends the 14th lol one day short

I would like to go too but I have a job :lol:

Seriously, have fun and congratulations for finally getting the meet up done. You will enjoy meeting Mr Torus34. I know I did.

Hey Jim how about a Staten Island meetup this summer :D

15th. Union Square, Washington statue. 12 noon.

From there I'll be wandering about looking for interesting 'street' possibilities.

If rain is a high probability, I'll cancel.

I might be able to make it. Wont know till around noon time as this buisness is rapid change on orders. I hope to be in Erie Basin by noon time.

Here is a snap from last visit to China Town.

image3.jpg

If you go a few blocks from canal street into the ghetto you can find sweat shops set up under overpass's were they make these knock off goods (In the street rain or shine) to sell.

Be prepared to run like the wind when they figure out you got a picture of it.

Cheers DeadEye

You guys are willing to go even if we have a few showers right?

If you go a few blocks from canal street into the ghetto you can find sweat shops set up under overpass's were they make these knock off goods (In the street rain or shine) to sell.

Be prepared to run like the wind when they figure out you got a picture of it.

Cheers DeadEye

Good to know!! Thanks. Yeah i'll still come out if its not pouring, but regardless I guess we'll be doing the show huh??

I guess, since we'll probably get a few showers, 2 hours indoors shouldn't be bad

haha kind of late now lol. Would anybody be interested meeting up sometime in june? Ill get an exact date when I get the schedule for my regents exams. BTW for me summer is out since Im going to Poland (Sorry spiffybeth lol) BTW the pics from the past meetup are in my sig. But next time I hope to have more people join :D

haha kind of late now lol. Would anybody be interested meeting up sometime in june? Ill get an exact date when I get the schedule for my regents exams. BTW for me summer is out since Im going to Poland (Sorry spiffybeth lol) BTW the pics from the past meetup are in my sig. But next time I hope to have more people join :D

bro im down i think i know u from B20VTEC.COM at least the name looks familiar. im no longer on there though i was on for a few weeks last yr that site is a piece of **** lol. i live upstate now but i willing to take the MTA down any weekend and shoot my daughter lives in harlem so im there saturday then any sunday we could hook up. i could also show u around up here as well. let me know bro.

jaszek spiffy is mine bro lol i see a shorty from the oranges up above though lol.

Ok ready for a retry? So last time there we're three of us, and included A LOT of walking lol. If anyone is up for it I Can do it any weekday on the week of 22nd to 26th of June. We have to decide on a day so I can tell my boss that I cant come to work :p. The only thing is that on Wednesday of that week I'll be free after 12-1 pm b/c I have to take my physics regents (a nonsense test we are forced to take that NY State collages look at). So what days are you other people free? The day we get the most people on will be the day we meet up. And the meetup place will most likely be at Union Square, just like last time.

no week days!

Most reactions

Back