New York City Meetup (yes, it's FINALLY set in stone!)

Battered old 35mm. Light meter. Couplarollsafilm. Metro card.

Well I guess you get all types in Manhattan :lol:

I think I am going to ask my wife if I can use her new lens. It will be interesting shooting with it the first time.
Now if I could just decide between my winter or spring outfits :er::sillysmi:

Well, it's about 8:45am right now (it should be mentioned that we did not get back to our hotel until after 2am...and didn't get to bed til after 3:30!)....I'm just out of the shower and the guys are getting ready now....then we'll be off to meet y'all at Century 21 by the World Trade Center site!!!!

Despite some problems actually getting to NYC (we were only 4 hours or so late...), it's been an AMAZING TIME already! I can already tell you this is going to be the best meetup I've been to yet, for the pure and simple fact that it's NYC. It is so completely different from any other city I've been to. I think I'm in love. :D

See you guys soon!

Well I just got back from the meetup. Had a great time meeting you guys! Sorry I left early but I'd just had enough walking! LOL. Hope you enjoyed Grand Central Station and enjoyed the play you went to see. Next time you plan a meet up in NYC I'll definitely come again.
Highlight of the day was that pizza! :lol:

When and where are we going to start seeing pictures from this meet up?

Im interested to see the locations you guys visited.

On Friday night I met four people face to face for the first time.

They left New York Sunday night.

I miss them already.

Welcome back....:)

I'm sure you guys had a wonderful time shooting up NY. I'm originally from the City and am looking forward to the pictures you guys took......so post away!! :wink:

Well I certainly had a lot of fun meeting every one. :thumbup: :thumbup:

As far as the pictures go I'll wait for Corry to start a thread and I'll post my meager snapshots. :blushing:

Need to get our scanner to work properly before I can post my pics. I still have to get them developed anyway. Can anyone in NYC reccommend a good lab that gives consistently good results? I can't find one on Staten Island so may have to go to Manhattan to get a good lab.

. You might want to check out Diapositive. I've heard excellent reviews about them - quality work, great service, discount etc.

. I've used Manhattan Color Labs couple of times. Great service/fast turnaround. I wasn't thrilled with their scans though.
4 West 20th St.
New York, NY 10011
T: 212.807.7373

. Then the big players > ColorEdge, Duggal etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back