New York City Shots

DomGatto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gattostudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a trip into the city today (I live on Staten Island), and I was almost sure I saw someone that was a member on these forums on the ferry, but I couldn't put my finger on it :D

Thanks.

I like 1 and 3 the best, they're very pictures. I didn't like number 4 all that much, I feel like I'm seeing too much of the foreground.

Hi,

Composition of n1 is not very good, because right in the middle, better to put on a hot location ( rule of the 3rd for example).

2 is OK

3 & 4 are not so good to my opinion

Mat

I do like the tones and natural light of Photo 4 and if you have been on that ferry, you recognise it instantly.

And for once (now folks, listen carefully :D) I like the centredness of Lady Liberty in your first photo here!

And ... I want to have the chance to go baaaaaaack! New York was sooooooo fascinating, I did not expect it to be that, but it was!!!

I do like the tones and natural light of Photo 4 and if you have been on that ferry, you recognise it instantly.

And for once (now folks, listen carefully :D) I like the centredness of Lady Liberty in your first photo here!

And ... I want to have the chance to go baaaaaaack! New York was sooooooo fascinating, I did not expect it to be that, but it was!!!

Thanks, LaFoto!

I think 1 is great. Centered works because of the clouds and sun above. OFf to the side and your light would be too. It would still be over the statue and I think that would look funnier, youd have empty blue and grey space. Id probably crop 1 a little just to get it a little closer.

I think 1 is great. Centered works because of the clouds and sun above. OFf to the side and your light would be too. It would still be over the statue and I think that would look funnier, youd have empty blue and grey space. Id probably crop 1 a little just to get it a little closer.
Thanks for the ideas.

I love #4! I like city shots a lot, and most shots in New York have all been taken one way or another... The Statue of Liberty, a crowded street, or the tall buildings, but I haven't seen one quite like number four. Nice composition on all of them. =)

:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back