New York City

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been doing so much networking lately an I realize I've barely scratched the surface of my potential to meet other photographers through the internet... at places like here.:icon_rr:

So who here is from NYC or lives nearby?
Wanna go shoot? get a drink? party downtown?
All three?:trink39:

Cool. I'll PM you

Lew (The_Traveler) started a thread a few months ago about going out shooting in NYC and there seemed to be some interest. I'm in Philly but originally from NYC and would be glad to meet up there one day.

Yeah. I'm really looking forward to that!! It's getting warmer here. (Still cold but it should be warm in the coming weeks) So a Spring or Summer meetup will be excellent.

Gary how close to LA are you? I'll need a guide if I'm ever there for a client.

I'm a train ride away and would consider a meet-up if scheduling permits. I'll have more time in the summer, but I also would be more likely to show up in spring or fall. Summer is too damn hot in the city.

Limr, I'd love to meet up. It would be cool too finally meet you. You're one of my favorite photographers on here!!

Anyone who's going to be in the city in April and enjoys shooting fashion photography should definitely come out to this event on the 25th: Bridal Week Show 2015- Eventbrite I'll be volunteering there. There's a big designer by the name of Irina Shabayeva showing, she was the winner of Project Runway Season 6. It's a huge networking opportunity as a lot of designers and models frequent these events!! There's also a lot of great photo opportunity's as we have the show in a large church that has all the pew's removed, so that leaves a lot of room open for more creative runway shooting.

I'd be up for meeting, but it'll have to be scheduled somewhat in advance.. and pretty much only on a Saturday.

Aw, gee, thanks :blush:

I've got other plans on the 25th, and quite frankly, the chaos and crowds of that event would probably give me hives, but a TPF New York meetup will be fun!

I'd be up for meeting, but it'll have to be scheduled somewhat in advance.. and pretty much only on a Saturday.

Aw, gee, thanks :blush:

I've got other plans on the 25th, and quite frankly, the chaos and crowds of that event would probably give me hives, but a TPF New York meetup will be fun!

For sure. The three of us could meet up in May or something?

May is possible. I'm flexible over the summer, as I said, though for the weather, we might do it earlier rather than later. May or June, if Wade needs lots of notice. I also have to check if Buzz and I are going to try to get away for a weekend when our semesters end.

And Ken will come up from Philly! :D

Woo! I'm game!

Most reactions

Back