New York City

PhotoJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I snapped a several shots in NYC this weekend with my new 10D. I would appreciate any feedback. Here a few of them. The rest are available here: http://homepage.mac.com/amarc04/nyc2004/

nycbench.jpg

nycangel.jpg

nycreflections.jpg

nycbuildingburka.jpg

good eye photojoe,

don't ya just love that 10D :love:

1. I usually don't like photos with several horizontal lines disecting the image, but i think it nearly works here - I think i would prefer to see the benches edges. One thing i like about this is the way the railing in the back nearly forms a subtle semi circle. Is this just one large continuous bench?

2. Like it, would prefer this in bw because the colours are dull (not your photography - more the season) If it were autumn, spring or summer i'd say colour. Also b&w will probably make the pidgeons stand out more. I really like the composition here!

3. nice abstract

4. I am having a tough one with this. I see what you are going for but it doesn't quite work for me. My eyes keep wondering up the tower with the flag.. but the stop sign is stopping me (no pun intended). I think the stop sign breaks the continuity of the shot. I can't decide whether I like this or not yet :)

Good work PhotoJoe! Nice to have a fellow 10D user on board :D

2. Like it, would prefer this in bw because the colours are dull (not your photography - more the season) If it were autumn, spring or summer i'd say colour. Also b&w will probably make the pidgeons stand out more. I really like the composition here!

How's this:

nycangelbw.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back