new york new york {CRITIQUE WELCOMED}

RiderOnTheStorm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took those the last time I was in nyc, I can't wait to go back ;)

NY_by_Paperback_writer_00.jpg

new_york_new_york_by_Paperback_writer_00.jpg

Those are some crazy cool colours in the first! Man didn't you take any more? I would like to see some more pics there. I'd love the chance to take my camera there some day. :D

Heya, cool!
That is a rarely shown/photographed/seen part of the skyline that you captured in the first! From where was that one taken? What makes the foreground???

Wicked colours.
Any more from NYC?
I've only been once, but I thought it was nothing short of being a photographic TREASURE!
I soooooooo want to go back!

Thanks! :)

They were both taken from the same spot! NYC is awesome for photography purposes, unfortunately, I was running low on battery and wasn't able to take anything else :(

Heya, cool!
That is a rarely shown/photographed/seen part of the skyline that you captured in the first! From where was that one taken? What makes the foreground???

Wicked colours.
Any more from NYC?
I've only been once, but I thought it was nothing short of being a photographic TREASURE!
I soooooooo want to go back!

It is a a rare part of the NYC skyline because thats from battery park looking across the hudson into New Jersy. lol and the forground is the dock to the ferries that take you to Miss Liberty, from battery park also. I could be wrong ;). Nice shots.

Nice shots. I've been to Battery Park. Not an area you really want to hang around with expensive equipment. ;) Your sky seems a bit grainy, though.

"HECK" Thanks for clearing that up for me.:)

... LOL, I ran out of battery at battery park haha... Now THAT'S ironic.

Most reactions

Back