New York, New York

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
I'm going to NYC this summer!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :cheer:

I've been to NYC twice but wasn't really into photography, this time it will be different :D

who of you guys is from NYC?
where can I get some good film (not Kodak Gold and stuff, you know, I don't wanna carry to much stuff around).

my finger will burn and my shutter will get stiff (well, I don't hope the last to happen :D)

---cheers

There are a few of us from in and around the area. Let's know in advance when you plan to come.

Don't worry about getting films. B&H is a lil mecca that you must visit. :D

Yeah B&H is a must. Lens & Repro is another good one. They have a lot of Large format gear. Also check out Oldham Camera. Dan or someone will have to confirm the name. It is on the south side of Herald Square. They have a ton of used Medium format cameras. Not reasonably priced, but if you are brave enough you can talk the ladies down.

The great thing about NYC is that it has anything you could ever possibly want to buy.

I'm not from NYC but live/work close by. Let us know when your coming.

"New York, New York" is the title of this thread, and I want to shout: "New York, New York, we're coming!" for it's only some five hours until we shall leave from here for the airport. :boogie:

LaFoto said:
"New York, New York" is the title of this thread, and I want to shout: "New York, New York, we're coming!" for it's only some five hours until we shall leave from here for the airport. :boogie:

I am fully jealous. If this your first time there you will flip. I have been meaning to say that everyone is going to have a blast in D.C!!!!!!! All my love! Wish I could be there. I trust we will be reading and seeing shots from this adventure for months to come.

I do not mean to stray from your thread Santino. I just had to say that out loud.

Most reactions

Back