MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
Between 22 of March and 2 of April, if you see in NYC a 30year old man with a camera trying ot take shots of stupid thinks, talk to him...
In case he answers with a terrible french accent ,it is more probably me :lol:

Nothing more just to say that I am really very excited by the fact of visiting NY

Mat

luckily for you it will be warm this weekend....its my recomendation to most who visit here...dont get traped in the tourist spots like times square and the empire state building... go to the lower east side and the east village....check out the bars in midtown, and the back streets of south street seaport... in my opinion...places off the tourist radar are what the city is truly about

Mat....I understand Michelin has a guide book for The City.

Suggest you get one......

I'll PM you with my celll#, call me if you get lost......:)

Have fun! I can't wait to see the photos you come away with!

I agree with HASHASHIN. Most of the time, when it comes to tourist cities, a lot of photographers always get the same thing, and that's not usually all the city's about. There's so much more to an attraction of any kind than what the "tourist radar" brings out.

if you get a layover in california near orange county, email me,

:D

happy travels !! I look forward to seeing the pics

'Must see' for photoistas include NYC's Chinatown [don't miss a dem sum breakfast!] and B&H.

A round trip on the Staten Island Ferry is free.

And then there are the museums. The Museum of Natural History and the Metropolitan Museum of Art are definitely worth the price, as is the Museum of Modern Art. The first two are within walking distance of each other.

Wouldn't any of you NYCers or near-NYCers want to arrange a little meet-up with our Monsieur Matthieu? If I were in or close to NYC, then I would do so! (Do I feel tiny attacks of envy inside me? Hmmm, could be...).

Happy Travels, Monsieur Matthieu!
Show us your pics really really soon.

im afraid of strangers

And I was born and raised in THE CITY many years ago, but no longer live there. I do, however, visit quite often and know THE CITY well enough to help a lost soul find a great deli and great dum sum in China Town. :)

Most reactions

Back