New York - Waterfall

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all... what do you think of this. Ive always liked it. I took it in NYC about 6 months ago.

waterfall1.jpg

Beautiful symmetry, composition. Is it as sharp as you would like? Seems a bit soft, IMO. Overall, excellent photo.

Wow, I totally dig it! The B&W really shows you the different textures and shapes. And then the water behind adds yet a whole other element of Awe!

Great job!

I think it is fine as is, but why not try an unsharp mask and see if it helps further develop the piece of work. OTE?

Whoa!!! We all were there at the last TPF meetup in NYC. The place is called Paley Park I believe. What a coincidence! Lemme find the thread with the pics.

edit: Here is the thread. We took lots of pics there :)
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34406

BTW I totally forgot to mention that's a really nice photograph of the park ;)

Cool shot, I like the composition. Welcome aboard!

Great shot Fate.
Welcome to the forum

Unimaxium said:
Whoa!!! We all were there at the last TPF meetup in NYC. The place is called Paley Park I believe. What a coincidence! Lemme find the thread with the pics.

edit: Here is the thread. We took lots of pics there :)
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34406

BTW I totally forgot to mention that's a really nice photograph of the park ;)

wow that is a coincidence! I was just wandering past it and i almost walked straight on... thank God i did'nt! btw, the pics on the site you linked are great!

very artistic. I love it also... nice contrast with the black and white.....

theres a feeling of movement which usually never exists in a garden cafe thing.......:wink:

THORHAMMER said:
very artistic. I love it also... nice contrast with the black and white.....

theres a feeling of movement which usually never exists in a garden cafe thing.......:wink:

hehe, thats true! i Was wondering, if there had been one random buiness man sitting reading the paper there... would it have added to it?

-Dave-

It's a great shot, I like the subtlety and the overall effect. I would probably have chopped that tree in the middle down, or included it more at the top (bit easier than a chainsaw!). Good work young Fate, keep em coming!

Rob

Most reactions

Back