New Zealand pics - the landscapes - 21pics

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And here you can see how beautifull NZ really is. There are quite a few different landscapes there. Its awesome :)
NieuwZeeland003.jpg

NieuwZeeland017.jpg

NieuwZeeland018.jpg

NieuwZeeland025.jpg

NieuwZeeland039.jpg

NieuwZeeland050.jpg

NieuwZeeland059.jpg

NieuwZeeland071.jpg

NieuwZeeland097.jpg

NieuwZeeland110.jpg

NieuwZeeland125.jpg

NieuwZeeland127.jpg

NieuwZeeland135.jpg

NieuwZeeland151.jpg

NieuwZeeland154.jpg

NieuwZeeland165.jpg

NieuwZeeland168.jpg

NieuwZeeland204.jpg

NieuwZeeland228.jpg

NieuwZeeland241.jpg

NieuwZeeland242.jpg

And you can find more pictures here: www.daanschouwe.nl/Nieuw Zeeland/Index

Wow! You really did take so many amazingly good pictures! I just went through them on your homepage and I'm in awe...
I'll go to New Zealand this august and now I'm even more eager to get there...
Could you please tell me what your destination was an for how long you were there? Judging by your pictures you were all over New Zealand...

thanks for the comments :)
And yes, we were all over the place. We startedon the South Island in Christchurch. After that too Dunedin, Te Anau (with a day at the Milford sound), Queenstown (wicked bungee 134m!!), Fox Glacier, Greymouth, Kaikoura, Picton (couple of days at the Marlborough sound). Then too the North Island, were we started in Wellington, Tongariro, Rotorua and after that via Tauranga to Auckland. That was the first month. The second month we started in Auckland then too Port Waikato, Whangarei, Paihia, Whitianga, Rotorua again, Taupo, Tauranga and then back to Port Waikato (some family of the guy i traveled with lived there) and to Auckland Airport........and then 2 months have past :)

Absolutely wonderful shots. What's the diagonal line in #13, it's a bit annoying in what otherwise is a great shot?

Daan.....

I'm sitting here.....with my jaw on the floor. Stunning....totally stunning.

...I think you're going to need to come visit me in the US to help me pick my jaw back up.

^^^ My jaw hit the floor with a resounding 'thwack' as well!! Holy Toledo, sooooo many superbly composed pics in this thread! :hail: :hail: :hail:

I'm speechless........... I literally gasped at seeing these.:hail: #3, #5, #12, #13, #16, #18, #20, oh heck all of them are awesome!!!! :thumbup:

All good shots here, but I especially love 5, 12 and 21.
Great work.

WoW... Feeling sensory overload.. too many stunning shots to handle at one time :hail:

thank you all very much :D
Peniole: the diagonal line is a steel cable. You can jump from the sky tower attached to a line. And this steel cable is part of the construction. Could have cloned it out, but i forgot.

Most reactions

Back