doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello again
i totally forgot that i had made some star pics in NZ. Most of them didnt look to well, since i didnt have a tripod. Also sitting on a pier that moves a bit whenever you raise your eyebrow or something doesnt really help neither :)
Anyways, here are some that worked out. Dont ask me what stars they are, cause i havent got a clue, well almost no clue.
#1 a bit of Orion (i think)
sterren010.jpg

#2 blurred a bit, but still like it (im weird like that)
sterren011.jpg

sterren012.jpg

sterren013.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

liar!! thats dust on your sensor and you've just inverted the colours :lol:

^^^ (*giggle*)

I like the first one, and that last one, the best. It's a neat idea to take a pic of the stars in the opposite hemisphere. If there are any southern hemisphere-ites viewing this, maybe they can tell us if the Southern Cross is depicted in the pics.

liar!! thats dust on your sensor and you've just inverted the colours :lol:
Darn it, you got me. Was a hell of a job to get all that dust on my sensor though, especially making Orion was a pain
And i dont think the Southern Cross is there Antarctican, i have seen it more then once there and i did make a picture of it........but it was blurred, so it went into the bin. But im not sure its in one of these.
Thanks for the comments :)

yeah, the skies there are amazing. I couldnt believe there were so many stars out at night. You can clearly see the Milkyway (or something like that). I wish we had the same sight here.

Most reactions

Back