Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0641e_640x462.jpg

DSC_0011a_258x480.jpg

DSC_0131e_572x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first photo is just CUTE.
The second is CLASSIC.
And unfortunately the last is out of focus. But he looks nice!!!

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.

The Second one is artwork in front of "La Madeline" Restaurant in Austin, it is about 15 feet tall. I just laid on the ground and shot up to make it look really tall. Pretty cool

The Second one is artwork in front of "La Madeline" Restaurant in Austin, it is about 15 feet tall. I just laid on the ground and shot up to make it look really tall. Pretty cool

Haha I was wondering about the second one - it didn't quite look like the Eiffel Tower that I know! For one thing, there are no ugly yellow stars on the side, and also no perspective distortion and no tourists getting in the way of the shot!

The last one is a little soft, and the guy doesn't look too amused...

Haha I was wondering about the second one - it didn't quite look like the Eiffel Tower that I know! For one thing, there are no ugly yellow stars on the side, and also no perspective distortion and no tourists getting in the way of the shot!

The last one is a little soft, and the guy doesn't look too amused...

Haha, the guy is probably not amused. That is my husband, and the pic was taken after church in the parking lot when he was hungry and ready for lunch, and I was making him stay back and take pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back