Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pics of my 06 STi...enjoy

3130662672_9d39e4e51f_o.jpg

3129831517_3ee869e5bc_o.jpg

3130662348_ce2199ac9c_o.jpg

3130662142_e02115f980_o.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, the backgrounds steal attention from the car.

#2 a bolt? is the main subject rather than the much more interesting graphic in the background. I mean, I know its the top of a shock tower, but a threaded shaft and a bolt? ;) Maybe if the DOF was deep enough to have the entire engine bay in focus?

You sir have a great looking car. :drool:
However, as said above, the background takes away from it. I'm more interested in the tanker in the back then the car. :lol:

Thanks for the replys, I am new to photography so the critiques are welcome.

Love the roof vane spoiler minus the STi wing. Nice car

Clean STI. I'd have to say that the backgrounds are a bit distracting on 1 and 3. #2 im guessing you have either tein SS of Flex? haha.

Clean STI. I'd have to say that the backgrounds are a bit distracting on 1 and 3. #2 im guessing you have either tein SS of Flex? haha.

LOL Tein Mono Flex, but they were way to harsh for the road so currently switched to BC coilovers. :thumbup:

Love these pics, they put mine to shame. But in #2 I would have focused on the intercooler. It's on top like the old MR2s, cool.

LOL Tein Mono Flex, but they were way to harsh for the road so currently switched to BC coilovers. :thumbup:

I'm into the "hella flush" movement right now haha and heard that Stance coils are real good for subies. I personally own a mazda 3 and the aftermarket scene for my car isn't very high.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back