Newbie Experimenting

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Simonch, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Simonch

Simonch TPF Noob!

I Live in Stonehaven, which is located in the Nort
    hi there, im quite new to photography, and was out experimenting with shutter speeds, and Macro today, heres a few pics, constructive criticism and tips would be greatfully recieved. Was usint a Panasonic DMC-FZ5 btw!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Francois

Francois TPF Noob!

You move a little for first and second shot, no? really good experimentation with your panasonic

3. nitefly

nitefly TPF Noob!

Great shots.. I can't say anything constructive because you know more than me!! Haha, but seriously, I hope I can take photos like that when I get my D50! :D

4. Fate

Fate TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ooo your getting a D50 nitefly, nice one man... that'l do you good! Im thinking about getting an S3 Pro at the mo!

Nice shots sim! i have that camera. I like them. My only comment would be with the macro one: theres a little too much going on in it for me, i cant pick something to focas on. But aside from that, great :D

5. Simonch

Simonch TPF Noob!

I Live in Stonehaven, which is located in the Nort
    thanks a lot for that, im glad you like the photo's. as i say, im chuffed with how they came out!

I agree with you about the Macro one, was a bit of a bummer as what i was taking the photo of was very close to the ground, and here in scotland, theres not much in the way of plant life at this time of year in the hills!! so i thought id give it a try

Thanks Again