Newbie, favorite photo so far. C&C please.

jnm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had the camera about 2 weeks now, this is my favorite pic so far. thoughts?

650076608_Vr65Z-XL.jpg

only grip is that its centered, but even still i love it. very clean image. good job! :)

thanks! i actually cropped it a bit to center it, there's plenty left to work with, what would you suggest?

yeah i see what you mean about the sharpness, i hadnt gotten down that far in lightroom yet. now that i play around with the colors i agree they could be better. i like your colors but the sky that day was pretty ominous, not as blue. i cropped it to be more like yours too.

652084777_UWaZF-L.jpg

Palo Alto huh!! I'm originally from San Jose. Going to school at SDSU now. Sorry for going off topic lol. I always turn up vibrancy a tad on my photos. I like things to be brighter and more colorful unless it absolutely needs to be gloomy looking....

yup, Palo Alto. this is in Arsatradero Preserve in Los Altos Hills. temperature, vibrance, and saturation are usually where i start. with this one vibrance is +50 and saturation is +10.

I like the photo. Very nice.

Rule of thirds is just a generality. Everyone likes different things. Scientific studies have been done though that show the human eye likes the thirds rule as it is more pleasing to the eye in general.

Nice photos!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back