Newbie from Germany

gwolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I have been shooting since I was 10, at the present time I am using a Canon 10D with various lenses. Since this past spring I started a course in Artistic Photography, where I'm trying to develop a feel for the artsy part of Photography.
I am hailing from Eislingen, Germany, BTW.
I hope to learn a lot from TPF, also have some constructive critique on my shots.

Vali,

Welcome to TPF! It's great to have you here, where you can share your experience(s) with us.

:lol:

Howdy and welcome to the forum yo! Can't wait to see some of your work!

Zach :D

Welcome to TPF gwolf!!! We need all the experience we can get in here so make yer self at home!

What superb taste in cameras you have.....welcome aboard Gwolf!

gwolf said:
Hi,
I have been shooting since I was 10, at the present time I am using a Canon 10D with various lenses. Since this past spring I started a course in Artistic Photography, where I'm trying to develop a feel for the artsy part of Photography.
I am hailing from Eislingen, Germany, BTW.
I hope to learn a lot from TPF, also have some constructive critique on my shots.
welcome, this place rocks hardcore :D, Eislingen eh? what are some towns/cities around that area, my mom was born in hiedleburg, and i have family in frankfurt, karlsruhe(spelling), berlin, giersdorf(spelling), hamburg, and hiedleburg.....

willkommen :) schöne Grüße aus deinen Ostern Nachbarin! :)

Most reactions

Back