Newbie from Illinois

Mrs.Doe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm Rita. I'm new to the forum and to photography. I'm really looking forward to enjoying this site and using it to better my skills.

I live on the bluffs of the Illinois River with my 4 furry kids and my husband, Kevin. He's a deckhand for a barge company, so I have lots of free time to play with my camera.

Hey Rita!! Welcome!!!

OMG!!! What a sweet pooch you have there!!!! ...And three more just like him/her!!!???? What kind of pooch is he/she?? (Or did I misunderstand...and you just have the 1 pooch, and 4 kid-type children who are in desperate need of a haircut!!??? LOL!!!)

:O)

Welcome to TPF.

Hey Rita!! Welcome!!!

OMG!!! What a sweet pooch you have there!!!! ...And three more just like him/her!!!???? What kind of pooch is he/she?? (Or did I misunderstand...and you just have the 1 pooch, and 4 kid-type children who are in desperate need of a haircut!!??? LOL!!!)

:O)

LMAO! That is Dexter, the 2 year old, 90 lb. labradoodle. He's awesome. I also have Daisy, a 9 month old mini schnauzer who rules the world. And the Maine Coon cat brothers, Rocky and Mr. Muffin, at 20 lbs. each. My real kid (the furless one), Amanda, is 25 and living in Minneapolis.

Hello, and welcome!

I'm futher north and on the other side of the state, so I had to "look up" Calhoun County. Did you know that Wikipedia reports: "According to the TransUnion credit bureau Calhoun County is the only county in the United States to have a 0% delinquency rate on both credit cards and mortgages as of October 2008." Wow.

-Pete

Wow, I didn't know that. I think perhaps because our little hometown banks don't report to the credit unions? LOL

It's a cool place. It's basically a peninsula with one land road in or out and 4 ferries and a drawbridge. Population about 5,000 total in the county, and not one stoplight.

hi welcome to the forum its nice to have you here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back