Newbie from Leamington Spa, UK

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi my names Nick, I stumbled on this forum whilst searching for something else but it looks nice and friendly so hopefully a cool place to hang out and share stuff and learn from others.

I shoot mainly weddings but also shoot for fun too and share what I shoot on my blog here > Wedding Photographer Blog

I am Canon through and through, I respect what Nikons are capable of but don't like the controls, menus or feel in the hands.

Shoot mainly a 5DMKII these days but also still have 40 and 30D's

Always happy to give opinions on gear that I own, feedback on websites or my experiences since I started shooting weddings just over 3 years ago.

Ive made about 4 or 5 posts now but none of them are visible apart from this one, all the others say they are going into the moderation queue and are never seen again, can anyone point me towards a guide to explain whats happening as I am a little confused on whats required.

Ok I am baffled and at this point ready to give up because whether I create a new thread or reply to an existing thread I get message saying my posts gone into the moderation queue and thats the last I see of it, my post count still says 0

I aren't posting spam or anything that could be considered remotely spammy or or objectionable in any other way so I really dont know whats going on :-/

Can anyone help, if your a moderator reading this because its also gone into the moderation queue please point me somewhere that explains whats going on because I have searched and cant find any answers.

thanks!

Most reactions

Back