invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello people,

I am a newbie not just to the forum but also to photography. This is something that I have liked for as long as I can remember, but only now have I found the time (and the will) to learn it.

Up until this year, all of my photos were taken in auto mode (*massive boos*), but in January I started taking basic photography courses at PrairieView School here in Winnipeg. The auto mode is a thing of the past for me already.

I don't really have truckloads of equipment like most people here: just my Nikon D70s, the Nikkor 18-200 VR zoom, and a 15-year old Nikkor 35-70 lens. I'm also waiting for a Manfrotto 728B tripod to arrive in the mail soon.

Two percent of my pics are here, while the rest is floating somewhere in the cybergarbage. I really look forward to comments from the knowledgeable types on how to improve my style. If anybody wants to play around with any of my pics, just send me a PM and I will send it to them gladly.

Thanks for listening.

Welcome to the forum! :)

post your images, trash other people's images (politely) .. and enjoy our off-topic conversations ;)

(*massive boos*)

Well, on first glimpse I misread this :p ... guess I am just a lil perv ;)

Welcome to the forum! :)

post your images, trash other people's images (politely)

Thanks for the welcome!

I discovered this forum just an hour ago, but I already know that I am one of the worst photographers among its 15,000 member base. In other words, I can't trash anybody's images, not even politely.

I'm here to learn, basically, from 14,999 other people. :study:

I'm here to learn, basically, from 14,999 other people. :study:

Oh no, we have many inactive members, and many newbies. so do not worry! Everyone's comment is appreciated, even if it is just a personal opinion... well after all every comment is exactly this anyway ;)

Don't worry, 'cause I'm not worried. I'm excited, actually: lots to gain and nothing to lose!

Hello and welcome, your not the worse, possibly just inexperienced and you will get better :)

Welcome to the forum.

Always nice to see another member from the Canadian Prairies.

Welcome to the forum.

Always nice to see another member from the Canadian Prairies.

Hey I am originally from Winnipeg also!!! I moved to Vancouver in '96 and have lived in California for about 3 years now (But I'll always be CANADIAN!!)

I am also a newb to this, and after seeing your photos i'm sure that I AM the worst photographer here not you!!!

Hey, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. This forum seems both great AND friendly, which is an amazing thing these days.

Friendly it is! Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back