Newbie from UK

Beccy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name's Beccy, I live in Oxfordshire in the UK... been lurking for a while admiring all your beautiful works and have signed up to finally join in!

I've always been interested in Photography, and was given a Canon AE-1 a couple of years ago which got me rolling off serious amounts of film and trying to teach myself the technicalities... then I bought a Canon EOS 400d last November and am struggling to get to grips with its many capabilities! - Hoping that being an active member will help me get to grips with it a bit quicker...

So... big "Howdy!" to you all!

Beccy

Welcome Beccy :)

The Brits are taking over again ... it seems ;)

Thanks Alex! There does seem to be a fair few of us about!

Well greetings from Berkshire

Welcome to the forum.

I should add I do feel more Scottish than British though..... :)

Hi Beccy, welcome aboard.

Hi everyone! Thanks for your welcomes... looking forward to meeting you all around the boards - will have to sign up for a photo share site so I can show some of my pics for feedback soon too... although I'm a little intimidated by the level of talent and creativity on here to say the least!

Even the ex Brits (but still Brits at heart) are here! :lol:

Hi Beccy and welcome!

Hi everyone! Thanks for your welcomes... looking forward to meeting you all around the boards - will have to sign up for a photo share site so I can show some of my pics for feedback soon too... although I'm a little intimidated by the level of talent and creativity on here to say the least!

Welcome! Don't worry if you're "not as good" as others. We're all here to learn and many of us come knowing nothing and learning heaps! Like myself! :lol:

Share your photos and learn! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back