Newbie help

Sand_On_The_Breeze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to photography. Just looking for suggestions on how I can improve. Thanks in advance

sunsetbridge1.jpg

duskriverfront.jpg

detroit.jpg

I think for this one, I shouldn't have centred the Renaissance Centre (the big building in the middle)

Great photos, The only thing I would change at this moment is what you commented about... not putting the large building in the center, but don't worry, I still think that it works, because you broke your horizon correctly.

Slight compositional changes aside (I don't like the pole lining up with the bridge tower in the first shot), I think you have a solid set of shots here. Nice work. You're doing a lot of things right, just get out and shoot heaps.

We live in the same place or at least take pictures in the same place. I like the bridge shot. If you go further down the river you can get the same great sunsets with the bridge and people in the summer.

Tony
Windsor, Ontario

Thanks for the suggestions all. There was something about the sunset pic which was bothering me but didn't know what. Now that you mention the post lined up with the bridge, i can see why.

Nice to see there are other people from Windsor here.

woohoo first one is amazing... I think you don't need our help :D:D

i personally love the city shot..looks like one in a magazine...i think its great..
and you seem to have a good eye...just keep shooting...good job!

Most reactions

Back