Newbie here......shots from today....C&C NEEDED!!!!

shooke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today at the beach park by my house and on the way there. I was shooting pictures and couldnt help but to keep staring at these two little loves!! They were with their Grandma eating cookies and were too cute....I was about 40 feet away and the oldest boy 3yrs was such a little model..... made some new little friends and had a blast!!! The girl in the pictures are me...told my husband what to do and he did a great job!! Sorry there are alot of photos...I just could'nt help myself! Leave some feedback please!!! Thank you so much!!

Summer~

baby2.jpg

boy2.jpg

car1.jpg

baby3.jpg

me18.jpg

boy4.jpg

dock1.jpg

wall1.jpg

car4.jpg

Last edited:
The second shot is awesome! Very nice!
How was it lit? What was it shot with?

Just my canon rebel xs and my 75-300mm....Thanks for the feedback!!

He was so sweet! Just wanted to eat him up!! Thanks for the feedback!!

Summer~

Capturing moments... that's what it's all about, and that's what you've done. Outstanding work here, really... you've outdone yourself. These images could be in a magazine or advertisement any day of the week if you ask me, but, that's just me. I envy you, as I've yet to photograph anything or anyone like this.

One question I did mean to ask, though forgot to do so is this...

You achieved hellacious color's here that are in my opinion, perfect.... did PP play a part in that, or did you actually achieve this using your surroudings / background / environment?

If these images came straight off the camera as is, just like this, I'll just be blown away by that, which... I guess it's possible, but #3, 8, and 9 look a bit saturated to the point where I wouldn't expect to come from the camera on it's own.

If PP was used, no problems, no critique on that at all, I love what you did, regardless, I'm just curious as to what you did to achieve such saturation, without "over" saturating, if that makes any sense.

Either way, and regardless, post more if you have more to post :)

Thank you so much! That completely boosted my self confidence;) Some are over saturated,but I was looking to have that look with the car shoots. The time of the day and where I was at played a HUGE role in the lighting....it was like incredible!! The colors at the park where I was shootintg were undescribable!! No PP...you are going to laugh but I told you that I was a newbie and I really meant that....I used picasa!! I really didn't to to much to the pictures just a tiny bit of saturation and posted those babies!! Thank ya'll for the wonderful comments. Have a blessed Mother's day!!

Summer~

Yes, I have had my camera for about 1 month. I am loving it though! Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you! I am new at this need any c&c I can get!! Have a wonderful night!

Summer~

Your colors are just fantastic very vibrant.

Thank you so much! I love lots of color.....the world would be boring without color!! Have a great day;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back