Newbie here-some of my macroshots :)

Umm I am noob how do i view the Exif? .. Sorry :p

I like your photos. Macro is not always about close-up but also how you present them. I think some were over exposed. Did you do this intentionally? At 15, you are going to be a pro soon! keep it up. I am also a fan of macro because these insects don't complain.

Do you usually use flash? I also make my own diffuser.

I especially liked numbers 2 and 11. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. :)

A very nice set of photos - especially 6 and 7 in post #4. :thumbup:

Umm I am noob how do i view the Exif? .. Sorry :p

If you use Mozila Firefox there is a free Exif reader add-on - just go to the add-on page and search for "Exif". Once you download it you right click on the photo and (unless the Exif info has been removed) you can see the settings used. I didn't know it was available until it was mentioned on this forum a while back. :thumbup:

i love 2, 7, 9 & 16....i love how #2 gives the feel on peace and calm....i really like #9, it almost looks like a mini priest walking through heavenly grounds....and 16 is awesome, just love how the spider stares back at you like it's curious about what it is you are doing!

The second one of the dragonfly is amazing. I should hire you to take my pictures :D

Most reactions

Back