Newbie here

RSprinkel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new here and wanted to post a photo I had taken on my new Canon Rebel GII.

Please hit me with your best opinions. I can take it.

Thanks much in advance.

db_0915-015-11.jpg

Yes it is. This bridge is an Historical site located just 10 minutes outside of Gettysburg, PA. Sorry I forgot to post this info in the first post.

Sorry. :oops:

hi there,

I think you have the idea right, lovely reflection of the covered bridge! It nice having red bridge and the green plants.. complemt. colours are great, would like to see a bit deeper red though..

Maybe shoot a bit lower (may not be possible) to get the bottom of the water fall and a little less sky but i think it looks good as is. I dig it!

Hi vonnagy,

Thanks for your comments/opinions. I can't wait till fall and winter to photo this area again.

Here is another shot of the bridge with the fall, however the reflections isn't there. Did alittle sharpening in PS as it was alittle light.

I also have another photo of this bridge on my site. Please bare with my site as I am still working on it. I have been on vacation from Photography for 15 years and am just now getting back into it. However the camera's have changed since my old Minolta X7-A that I once had (RIP). Sheesh what a difference, hehe.

Again, Thank You.

db_0915-011-12.jpg

Most reactions

Back