Newbie in need of advice

pegasus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys i have a panasonic DMC FZ10 with an extra lens Lumix wide conversion lens 0.8x Min .28mm
My question what sort of lens do i need to take your typical indoor realtor type photo where i will get most of the room in the shot, even in a smaller bedroom type room, With the present lens cannot get enough of the rooms in the shot. Hope this makes sense
Thanks in advance
:scratch:

Go wide young photographer, go much, much wider. If I've done my math correctly, that adaptor will give you about a 28mm equivalent FoV. That's not going to be nearly enough for a small room. If you want the best results, you're probably going to need to look to a DSLR; something like a Nikon D90 or Canon Rebel T1i and Tokina 11-16mm lens will get you a LOT closer to where you need to be. If the budget allows it, than a full frame DSLR (Nikon D700, Canon 5D) and an ultra-wide zoom will get you the greatest possible FoV.

On alternative you may want to consider if the budget won't allow for more gear is to by an inexpensive tripod and make panoramas.

Most reactions

Back