Newbie Pics of my Baby

LizzyQ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing around with trying to get some good Catchlighting and came up with some super cute pics.

Let me know what you think (please go easy on me, I'm totally a beginner)

1. (I know his chin/lip is cut out, but I love his eyes in this one)

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

love #3 :) cutie...my daughter just throws my camera (sorry still harping on it ;) )

These are all adorable. What beautiful baby blues! You caught some great expressions. Your highlights look a bit blown out in all three - especially #2. The first one is definitely your best technically. Love those two little teeth poking out! Looks like he has a great personality.

^^^^^^^^I would die if my little girl threw my camera lol

Great start for a newbie I'm the king of cut-off I recently found out so I also dig number 1. I think 2 is prob the best if it hadn't blown out the highlights ( adjust levels in PS fyi you should be able to save them) Great shots and keep it up!!!!!!!!

lol but if she was super cute, you would have to forgive her.

These are all adorable. What beautiful baby blues! You caught some great expressions. Your highlights look a bit blown out in all three - especially #2. The first one is definitely your best technically. Love those two little teeth poking out! Looks like he has a great personality.

Great start for a newbie I'm the king of cut-off I recently found out so I also dig number 1. I think 2 is prob the best if it hadn't blown out the highlights ( adjust levels in PS fyi you should be able to save them) Great shots and keep it up!!!!!!!!

thank you both. My dh pressured me to take #2 further.. I shouldn't have listened, lol. I'll try edits on that one again tomorrow.

what gorgeous blue eyes!!!!!!!!!

i love the first one, i just wish there was a little bit more of her mouth/chin

I like #1 the best, though he is simply adorable in all of them!! The only thing that is a wee bit distracting in #1 is that white cloth ? on the leftmost side. I would probably try to crop it out.....but I don't know much, so feel free to leave it!:wink:

I like #1 the best, though he is simply adorable in all of them!! The only thing that is a wee bit distracting in #1 is that white cloth ? on the leftmost side. I would probably try to crop it out.....but I don't know much, so feel free to leave it!:wink:

I did crop some of it out.. he was playing with the curtain, that's what the white is. :)

Would anyone be interested in playing with the originals?

Okay... I couldn't pass up the offer... I love playing around in PS... Here's my take on the first shot:

Before:
IMG_1033.jpg

After:
2359389708_f059e1feb6_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back