::Newbie Question Inside::

bobaab

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bobaab.deviantart.com
Ok, I took black and white pics during middle school and developed them in the dark room there. It's 5 years after that, I went out, got some black and white film, took pics. Now where should I take this roll of film? Sorry about this pretty general question..I don't think I want to take it to Walgreens..do I? Where can I get the film developed, and get that print with all the negatives on it (i forgot what it was called)?

Thanks in advance...

Contact sheet, yes?

Walgreens will give you the negative, but not a contact sheet. On top of that, most regular store type places don't have the cleanest equipment and you might get specks or hair lines on your pics (happened to me before).

Just look up your nearset camera store and see if they develop film or if they know where you can get it done.

thanks celery, i think i'm gonna go to this photo lab that i saw on the way to the mall..photo labs do that kind of stuff..right?

im still very much a newb with film photography lol. these forums are great tho..so many friendly people and everyone answers with very respectable and informative posts..just pouring my heart out to you all :p thanks guys for supporting me :)

Most photolabs at local drug stores these days will only process C-41 B&W films like Ilford XP2 or Kodak 400CN.

You need to go to a dedicated film lab for the "real" B&W film.

Most reactions

Back