Newbie to the Forum from VA!

PurpleMonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey ya'll! I'm a 27 year old mother of an 8 year old and step mother of a 7 year old. The boys keep us super busy but I try to spend as much time as I can behind the camera taking pictures of any and everything, especially our silly guys. I am self employed. I run my own web and graphic design business with my significant other helping a ton. But with the economy as it is, nobody wants to pay for web sites anymore when they can get a basic poo poo cardboard cutout website done for pennies. But enough bitching, I absolutely love what I do, I just wish I had a steady supply of clients.

Enough rambling about that. I was basically born with a camera in my hands. My dad was a photographer for a major newspaper and I remember printing pictures with him when I could barely see over the table to see the chemicals. I haven't used my photography as a source of income yet but I hope to eventually (when I have more time). I do teach photography lessons which I LOVE but that has been put on hold while my own business website is getting an overhaul which takes up all of my free time. My current site is Purple Monkey Designs and my relaunch probably won't be for another month or so (I'm adding a LOT of cool stuff to the site!). Anywho, enough about me :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back