Newbie With Camera

hougtimo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hiya,

Firstly a bit of background info; I'm Tim, 19 from the UK. I used to be into photography and did a course while I was at college - but that's as far as it went. I am very into cars, and saw some pictures which a member there took of his vehicles and it kinda inspired me to get me camera out again.

My pictures aren't great, as A) My camera is only a cheapo 12mp compact camera thing, and B) I know fook-all about photography!

Really I have come here to find some more inspiration (been looking over here and there's some really great pictures :)) and tips / advice.

Here's some I took this evening for starters:
sv200428yv7.jpg

sv200421rs8.jpg

sv200431cb8.jpg

Any input is very welcomed :)

Thanks.

Tim

Hi Tim,
Welcome to the forum.

I think you've made a good effort for starters. You're doing interesting compositions and experimenting... which is basically what you'll need to keep doing to improve.

Mess around with different lighting techniques and different backgrounds like you're doing and you'll be on to a winner.

Thanks for the reply :)

As you can probably tell, I like the contrast between the old and the new in the two top pictures (railway signals & the Church with the car). Are there any ways in which I could link the two "subjects" together better? Or do you have any other suggestions for scenarios?

Thanks for the welcome too :) - Great Forum!

Most reactions

Back