Newbie's photos [Warning: Not (all)suitable for the faint of heart]

Lunar_Wolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first post so I thought I'd post some photos. I'm heading to Venice tomorrow, hope to get some good shots there.

heartyn5.jpg
Sheep's heart, mmmm.

dsc0033ue5.jpg

I have this photo in b/w which I perfer.

dsc0113jd4.jpg

dsc0073an1.jpg

I love the last one :thumbup:, and the first shot grossed me out:lol:

I love the last one :thumbup:, and the first shot grossed me out:lol:

I had to touch the heart, there was a real bad smell and I almost puked. There were other people in my class who had dead fish so all the smells combined into one bad smell:(

When you post something like the heart you may want to put some sort of warning in the title just out of courtesy to the squeemish. Just a thought. :)

When you post something like the heart you may want to put some sort of warning in the title just out of courtesy to the squeemish. Just a thought. :)

:thumbup: Will do:study:

Love the heading [Warning: Not (all)suitable for the faint of heart] :mrgreen:

Well, I thought that the rushing water, the path through the woods and the view from the hill are harmless enough and can easily be enjoyed by just anybody, so it is actually only that sheep's heart ... which at first I did not even recognise as anything that ... ugh ... before ... that could make people go :pale:

Of the other three I really like the path in the woods and the rushing water.

Have I said "Welcome to ThePhotoForum" to you before? No?
Oh well, then: Welcome to ThePhotoForum :mrgreen:

After field dressing about a dozen deer, that picture doesn't bother me at all.

Oh yeah, the other pictures are very good. ;)

The heart looks totally nasty- could use some saturation.

Why do you have something like that? Just laying around like in a bag in the garage?- leftovers from neighborhood sacrifice?

The waterfall shot is the best of this series. Not sure what to think of the heart though?

Most reactions

Back