Newborn C&C

Scout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some C&C. This is only my second newborn shoot and he was not a very cooperative subject 99 % of the time! :lol:

wyatt7.jpg

babywyatt228bw2.jpg

I think you did a great job I love the first one! babies are hard to shot (for me at least!)

Congrats on getting yours to stay asleep, my recent post has a newborn too and she was SUPER fussy.

Congrats on getting yours to stay asleep, my recent post has a newborn too and she was SUPER fussy.

It looks that way doesn't it? These 2 pics were after more than 4 hours of crying, 4 feedings, and about 5-6 diaper changes! He also had very dry flaky skin which I tried to clean up in photoshop.

Great job...what a cutie! Great job with the black background. My only cc is that his skin is orange.

Oooooooooooooooooh
such a cuty tooty, just wana byte him he looks so delicious :D

On the technical note, good job capturing and getting what you did.
#1, i like the interplay b/n the foreground and the background. I think the colors really play well. You just showed that even at f/9 you can get shallow enough dof and maintain subject in sharp focus - GOOD FOR YOU.
#2 I like the tight crop you got. Perhaps the location of the light source is the only thing I could talk about - rather then coming from beneath the chin have it come from camera-top (above his right eye) but its one of the miniature points that is very subject - food for thought :).
Overall: Good composition, good lighting. Keep it up!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back