Newborn TWINS!!! harder than you think.

Reaction score
Website
www.joecoulsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been fortunate in the fact that when photographing newborns they have all been relatively responsive and give many expressions for me to work with. This was my first newborn twins shoot. I can tell you that there is only one more baby but it was infinitely harder. Every time one would pose perfect, the other would stick a tongue out and so on and so forth. The timing was hard to keep up with. I was generally pleased with the results and the clients loved them so it's all good.

DSC_4727.jpg

DSC_4754.jpg

that first one is hilarious. Certainly a keeper. The second one is just a great shot. Good positioning and framing.

I've shot 9 month old twins, and that was a bit of a handful...newborns would be a whole new ball game. Well done.

I think you did awesome. I understand how hard it is. My neice and nephew are twins and it was really hard to try and get good newborn shots of them together. I even tried to google "newborn twin portraits" and there's just not much out there :)

BEAUTIFUL job!!

I photographed my first newborn twin session recently and man! It is a lot harder than you think! Nice shots, especially the second one.

I've shot 9 month old twins, and that was a bit of a handful...newborns would be a whole new ball game. Well done.
I just shot the same twins again this weekend (at one year old) and it was even harder than the first time. Getting them both do look at you (or at anything) at the same time was an exercise in futility. I'm pretty sure I have some usable shots but it wasn't easy.

great shots!
I have 2 twin sessions coming up, I can only imagine how hard it's going to be! The youngest set are a boy and girl and the boy is nearly double the size of his sister. This is gonna be hard!

The first one has a red cast and also seems soft? Or oof. I also feel like you might not need the vingetting here because its casting a weird "shadow" on their chest which is unnecessary.. (same can be said for #2 also)

#2 is really sweet, I'd ditch the vingette though :)

Oh wow!! I LOVE the 2nd photo!! Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back