Newborns are so squishy!

.Serenity.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would love some feedback on these! K was 10 days old.
aIMG_5015.jpg

aIMG_5119.jpg

aIMG_5038.jpg

bIMG_5191.jpg

aIMG_5195.jpg

I have a thing for tiny baby feet!
aIMG_5005.jpg

And this one is too cute to pass up :)
aIMG_5202-1.jpg

All were shot with a large window right next to the baby with some minor fill flash if it needed it.

In one two and three (maybe 5) it looks like you have a color cast or something going on there. Says ok to edit images so i took the liberty:

ser.jpg

But since the blanket color is different (from white to gray to blue) in each of these, don't know where on the spectrum the final product should be.

The only other critique is to do something with the catchlights in the last one. Poor babe looks cross eyed.

In the first one his face seems a bit blurry. In the second to last one the black mark on his foot is a little distracting. My favorites are the sleeping ones. Very cute.

In one two and three (maybe 5) it looks like you have a color cast or something going on there. Says ok to edit images so i took the liberty:

ser.jpg

But since the blanket color is different (from white to gray to blue) in each of these, don't know where on the spectrum the final product should be.

The only other critique is to do something with the catchlights in the last one. Poor babe looks cross eyed.

He WAS crosseyed, thats why I put it in. His mum loved it and i thought it was so cute and funny. :)

In the first one his face seems a bit blurry. In the second to last one the black mark on his foot is a little distracting. My favorites are the sleeping ones. Very cute.

Its from a heel prick blood test. think i should clone it out then?

I usually clone out all needle pricks, baby acne stuff like that. Well if it is possible I have had a couple that is was just too bad. I like them but next time go for a black background or a really white one. Other than that I think you did a good job.

Some of these look a little soft. I think they might could have been sharper if you had adjusted your settings. Also, in some of them, are the highlights blown out?

Lastly, I think these could have been better without the diaper on.

Some of these look a little soft. I think they might could have been sharper if you had adjusted your settings. Also, in some of them, are the highlights blown out?

Lastly, I think these could have been better without the diaper on.

Thanks, Mom dosent like diaperless photos. Her choice.

Number 4 is by far my favorite. Very good shots.

first of all LMAO... that last pic is priceless!!!... at least to the mom....

second of all what a catch... nice pics

Most reactions

New Topics

Back