Newest Addition to our Family

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
Had the baby outside on the weekend and was trying to get some portrait type shots of him.

My question is this though ... would a wider DOF have been less distracting? I can't decide if I would have preferred to have his feet in focus as well ...

Thanks!

IMG_6645.jpg

good question, one of those where it would be beneficial to see both shots before deciding what looks best. i do like this shot and he is a cute little fella - really makes me miss those days (mine is 18 months now)

Congrats!! :)

I don't find the dof distracting. But the white cloth is. It does not go with that background.

good question, one of those where it would be beneficial to see both shots before deciding what looks best. i do like this shot and he is a cute little fella - really makes me miss those days (mine is 18 months now)
18 Months LOL my Oldest is hitting 18 years errrrrrrrrrrrr where did the years go?

Nice shot, I like the DOF. I agree with the comment on the white blanket but it doesn't take that much away. Very cute.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I agree about the white blanket but it was the only one I had with me ... I think I'll have to do a reshoot on our next overcast day!

Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back