Newest Card

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So after another "successful" thread and some more thinking, this is my newest idea:

$NewCard.jpg

Oh, and I'm not sure why "Photography & Design Services" is blurry, but the original is nice and crisp.

Last edited:
So you decided to take people's advice, after blowing them off?

So you decided to take people's advice, after blowing them off?

I don't blow them off, only people who post comments like yours that don't have any relevance :)

You blew off the person who suggested not to use the words 'telephone' and 'email'. Remember?

I think this design is the best you've had. A few elements could be improved, but overall it is much better.

You blew off the person who suggested not to use the words 'telephone' and 'email'. Remember?

If I blew them off I would have ignored them. I did not ignore, I responded to him saying that for THAT card I would stick to the layout I had because my friend who has had success in the field of business recommended that format to me. This is a different card altogether, somewhat based off of Jaemie's design.

I think this design is the best you've had. A few elements could be improved, but overall it is much better.

What would you like to see improved?

Ever thought about shortening the name to "D7 Photography and Design"?

Getting warmer. The edit later in the thread is a step backwards. Still not a huge fan of the 7.

Getting warmer. The edit later in the thread is a step backwards. Still not a huge fan of the 7.

Yeah that edit is stupid ha, I got rid of it. Well I haven't memorized that entrepreneur's quote yet, but yeah, that's what I'm sticking to. I like the idea of D7 though.... thanks guys. Then again, if I shortened it to D7 then I wouldn't be able to stretch the subtitle beneath it to match it.

Here is it with a back:

Attachments

• $NewCardFrontBack.jpg
    $NewCardFrontBack.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 119
honestly, im not too keen on quoting another photographer on your card..seems kinda cheesy. just my opinion though. front of the card looks great!

honestly, im not too keen on quoting another photographer on your card..seems kinda cheesy. just my opinion though. front of the card looks great!

Should I remove the quotes and just state it as a fact?

It doesn't match as it is. It's unbalanced.
Perhaps you shouldn't offer design services right now.

liked the first card front better. looked more even with the DGM7 and the text lined up underneath.

Most reactions

Back