Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A Matt

What is there to do in Newfoundland?
What the best time of the year visit?
What tis he weather like?
How is 2010?

Last edited:
I'm down with Newfoundland, its on my short list!
2010 sounds like a good year to go!

Take this as an 'expression of interest' in attending a 2010 meetup in Newfoundland

sounds like a good idea! :)

certainly the right climate zone for me.

I'd go there around midsummer. lots of light.

or in the deepest of winter...

Mid-summer 2010 in Newfoundland?
That sounds like one of the coolest plans I've heard of of late!
German (better even: Lower Saxony) summer vacation time seems best... (for me, and maybe, who knows, also Sabine??? She's TPF member, too, after all). They'll start on 24 June and end on 4 August.

Sounds interesting - how many rooms does the hotel there have?
I dont think they have hotels.. just fish huts. :lmao::lmao::lmao: But they are done up nice. sorry matt...kiddin bro. :D

Told DH about the idea and he sounded pretty interested! To get HIM interested in things like this is a GOOD first sign! ;)

so far the votes indicate a clear .... maybe ;)

Yes. Clear maybe with a "I'm quite quite fond of the idea and the location" on my side!!!

I think that instead of "why 2010" there should have been "Why not?" and sure my vote would have gone THERE!

I think that instead of "why 2010" there should have been "Why not?" and sure my vote would have gone THERE!

It made preface sense to me when I wrote it, but now I see that it does not

2009 is out for me, because I maybe going to Boston the third weekend of May for a collage baseball tournament, want to go back to Arizona/Utah (spring or fall), take a photo class, the end of May and first of June is always bad for me, I made an exception for Germany, Plus HvR is trying put together an English countryside meet-up around the late weekend of May or so, And anytime after 2010 is too far out to think about

sorry didn't see this!.

2010 is great
best to visit around july-aug.
anything you want to do, many many boat tours. Oldest city in North America.

and george street.

Most reactions

Back