• Maybe

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why 2010

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yes. I still firmly plan to make that meet-up! Set up dates already and I'm willing to start and make early commitments. The dates should be in concordance with the summer vacation of our schools here, though. Else I might NOT be able to make it (always hoping I might get the teaching job I applied for). Summer vacation in Lower Saxony in 2010 will be from June 24 till August 4. Just so you know ;) ;) ;).

Oooo, I must not let my daughter know that you may stay home for all of 5 weeks LONGER than she may, AND you start two days earlier, too! She'll envy you SOOOO! (But - always assuming all goes well - after those holidays in 2010 she'll enter into her last year in school, things will get tight and tough, but she'll be leaving school in May of 2011, with a good leaving report in hands, so we hope!! :D)

Yes. I am on MSN.
I think my address is in my profile??? Must go look myself...

I'm hoping to attend this meetup too! (And there's a chance I'll even get to St. John's in September of this year!!)

I still have it in my plans too. I will know more , when the dates are finalized, and I can book the time off work, get a pooch sitter and all. I would give somebody elses left arm to drive there. :D

I've still got this on my radar...but it's much too far away from me to know anything yet. I'll be sure to check this thread...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back