• Maybe

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why 2010

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Port Aux Basquies is a lonely little town. And a long drive. Best to get that boat or fly if you don't like to drive long ways.

Now I like the camping angle. KOA http://grosmorne.com/koa/ It's a very long drive but can be lots of fun if sharing the car ride up and not in any hurry. 2010 is perfect... retirenment.

I'm watching this one.

Last edited:
So, where in NL are you guys planning to visit? Weather in September is sometimes sketchy but there's also Targa in Sept., which is cool if you're into car racing.

^^^^
IMO, Mostly likely this meet up will be sometime in July 2010 as for where that will depends on how long folks can stay and maybe airport/transportation issues. Personally I am hoping for a 7-10 days trip. But I understand other may not be able to stay as long.

I’m hoping to visit the areas of St John’s, Terra Nova/Lumsden and Gros Morne

^^^^
IMO, Mostly likely this meet up will be sometime in July 2010 as for where that will depends on how long folks can stay and maybe airport/transportation issues. Personally I am hoping for a 7-10 days trip. But I understand other may not be able to stay as long.

I’m hoping to visit the areas of St John’s, Terra Nova/Lumsden and Gros Morne
I was also figuring I'd make it a 7-9 day trip. I want to see St. John's and Gros Morne as well (I have heard such fantastic things about both).

Not sure if all you guys know each other or anything, but living in Newfoundland, I INSIST you come mid-August. Summers are lovely (even though all the igloo's have melted, where on earth will you stay?) and they have the Regatta around the middle of August. Canoe races on the lake and such, probably some fireworks.

Any Newfoundland resident is much better than some tourist website.

Also, Matt-l, nice to see someone else here from the rock!

Must be July!
Here, the summer vacation ends on 4 August... and I've planned to be there since when this thread first came up. Not the minutest chance for me to come at any time OUTSIDE the summer vacation...

Hey Matt, Do you have enough room in the backyard for a very small one man solo tent? I'd be very happy on the lawn or in the woods or under the porch, even under the pickup.

When does it get cooler, n no bugz up there? I hate summer bugz n hate heat even more. Sept, late Aug???

Im still in for this, if I have to walk and sleep in a tree. ...well...o.k maybe not a tree, but some shed will do.

Oh Canada
Canada-03-june.gif

Most reactions

Back