Newly Added Miscellany

Kent Frost

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.djspiral.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally went through all the pictures I archived since I bought the camera, so I decided to add a Miscellaneous section to my main photography page.

Here's the LINK...

And here's some samples:

IMG_0217.jpg

Picture%20027.jpg

026.jpg

Picture%20010.jpg

Comments are welcome! :)

very cool pics! i really like the couple you have on your site of the swing set. all the "ghost" people really give them a cool feel.

thanks for sharing those kent,

my fav is the second as well, i concur with nytmair thoughts exactly.

the first i would like to the colours saturated more, a really really bright yellow and this might become my favourite shot of this thread.

The cat pic, well you can't go wrong with pets. Love the hairs in its ear. reminds me of my great uncle.

Excellent face on the last one, however it actually seems a little too soft to me (I am still debating). Maybe burn out on the white line in the background to simpify the shot a bit too.

I dig your photos kent, keep em coming!

Well, considering I added 7 new galleries of stuff, I haven't had the chance to go through all of them. These are straight out of the camera, untouched. The last one of the face (my friend Brian) was a hand-held 1/2 exposure inside a car. I was lucky to have gotten it as sharply as I did and him not LAUGH.

Most reactions

Back