newrmdmike and thebeginnings adventures at a vietnameise wedding

good stuff guys... nice work... its good that you enjoy your sessions.

Can people please keep this thread on topic from now on ;)

P.S. In order for you and I to have a debate, we have to discuss something. A debate is not one person spewing something out and then saying CASE CLOSED.

Ya I agree that this is not a REAL debate, but it was still fun and I was just trying to be funny. And I do apologize on the bathroom comment I admit I exaggerated to make a point, but the principle is still there. That you do come across as a photographer that would take a 15 min snack break vs. a 30 min snack break, because you don't want to miss a great shot. And that is fine. And maybe these guys would take a 30 min snack break, but I personally being the Groom would not care about 15mins if they guys had gotten great photos. If I was a pro I would be I would be more like you RMT (as far I can tell with these post) especially if I was new at being a pro, I would be so nervous I think I would be tempted to bring a cup just in case, but as I got more experience I think I would be able to relax more and know what a client really wants and I would know that I can do what the client really wants which is GREAT photos.

P.S. thebeginning- I just want to say I like your senior photos, I can only hope I would be able to be that good eventually.

Anyone who has ever shot a wedding... especially the ones that last 12 hours... knows that there are moments when EVERYONE needs a break including the couple / family / etc. A flash and cameras in your face ALL DAY can wear on people.

I think part of being a good wedding photographer is knowing when to let everyone take a break.

Nice shots. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back