Next Sydney meet - 8th May ???

Come on guys and girls, you don't have to cancel just because i'm not going :) I'm sure you will all have a great time without me.
Where are you folks going to go?? Manly? Bondi? Newcastle? ;)

no no, its a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way away
lucky just wants it there cause he lives there ;)

i dont care what we do!
something with colour
so i can take BWs :D

3 hours away! Is there anything interesting in the Newtown area? I'd be interested in Manly too as previously suggested... or what is south of Bondi?

Also I have decided to spend the last 4 days of my vacation in Sydney instead of the blue mountains... So I'll be trolling around again from May 21-25. Possibly a day trip up to some of the wineries.

What is it that you guys normally do during these get-togethers??

....and talk about the ridiculous people who expect you to pay money to take their photos! In particular 1 x Indiginous dancer and 1 x stupid Charlie Chaplin statue impersonater.

Hi All!
I leave from Ottawa on Tuesday morning and will arrive in Sydney on Thursday am. I'm not sure how often I'll will be checking email before Saturday - I was just wondering if we could set a place to meet at and then figure out where to go.

Should we meet somewhere central? (and easy to find)

Lana

O.K who is still right for the meet up this Saturday,

can we have a show of hands ....

:cheer:

place_and_thyme said:
Hi All!
I leave from Ottawa on Tuesday morning and will arrive in Sydney on Thursday am. I'm not sure how often I'll will be checking email before Saturday - I was just wondering if we could set a place to meet at and then figure out where to go.

Should we meet somewhere central? (and easy to find)

Lana

Lana give me a call once you get here and settled in and I let you know what is happening.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back