NFL preseason kicks off tonight!!

Haha, I knew someone would comment about the wings. And I will forgive you. :twisted: Unless you're an Avalanche fan, then you must die! :whip:

ShutterBug4_4 said:
Haha, I knew someone would comment about the wings. And I will forgive you. :twisted: Unless you're an Avalanche fan, then you must die! :whip:
:twisted: avs fan reporting for duty.

What, no other Patriots fans out there? My company has an office in NC and one in NH so there were some friendly wagers last year (completely leagal of course :wink: )

Having moved from MN I enjoy rooting for the Patriots much more. Oh, and Red Sox rule

Hey! That's not what I said. I said Red Sox rule you took that competely out of context :shock:

Really, I am going to my first game at Fenway in a few weeks. My Dad promised to take me years ago, but it was Nolan Ryan pitching against Roger Clemens so there were no seats left :( So, 10 years later he is fufilling his promise. And hey, you've got to cut me some slack. I've been in Minnesota for the past 14 years....both the Twins and the Vikings...please....

Okay, back to the regularly scheduled football post....

For Pete's sake, Voods, you're hijacking your OWN football thread with all this cackling over :puke-rig: hockey :puke:

But I will forgive you if you can turn it back into a real football thread.

My name is Terri and I approve of this football thread. :sillysmi:

I'm so ready for some footbaaaaaall.

Can't say the redskins or bronco's thrill me (hatem both) but I'm looking forward to Thursday night - I'll be at the game doning the purple and black ....
:D

core_17 said:
Baseball is America's pasttime. Baseball rules! I love it!
Uh, we're in Arizona. There isn't enough beer in my fridge to numb the pain the Diamondbacks have inflicted on the fans this year. Time to just sell off the rest of the team and plan on starting over next year.

Damn Broncos.............. Was a good game for the first quarter anyway.

:twisted: avs fan reporting for duty.

:whip: GRRR, You actually like them??? They are dirty players.... :evil: Forsberg is evil! :fangs:
But I will admit, I do love to hate them :twisted:

Okay, I'm done ....back to football :sillysmi:

malachite said:
core_17 said:
Baseball is America's pasttime. Baseball rules! I love it!
Uh, we're in Arizona. There isn't enough beer in my fridge to numb the pain the Diamondbacks have inflicted on the fans this year. Time to just sell off the rest of the team and plan on starting over next year.

Damn Broncos.............. Was a good game for the first quarter anyway.
The first quarter was exciting... then the rest of the game reminded me painfully that this is preseason... and first week at that. But Quinten Griffen did better than Portis :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back