ni hao

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So I jsut came across this forum about an hour ago, and, confusion aside, it seems like a pretty cool community.
Bit about me: I'm 19. 4 months and several days ago I moved from Canada to China to teach English to adorable Chinese children. It can be fun, it can be stressful, and sometimes its downright painful. All in all though, its been a great experience. I bought a camera in Hong Kong almost two months ago (just a simple, point and shoot type thing, not an SLR or anything, its an Olympus C470 for those who are interested) with the basic intention of taking some pictures to show to people back in Canada. But the more pictures I take, the more I realize I enjoy taking pictures and want to try and take them better. So, hopefully this place can help me with that. I'll post a few and hopefully get some feedback :)

Howdy & Welcome to the forum yo!

Good luck with the teaching! Sounds pretty rewading in the end!

Zach :D

Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing some posts!

Hey omeletteman, welcome! Looking forward to sharing some of your pics with us.

Welcome aboard, and look forward to see the pics from China.

Welcome! Enjoying China? I know a few people that have done that and have enjoyed it a lot.

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like what you're doing will be a very rewarding experience as well as a great opportunity to see another culture as well as travel. Can't wait to see some pictures. :D

That's funny the person I replaced at my current job left the US to do the exact same thing. Freaky.

ANYHOO welcome to TPF!!!

Most reactions

Back