Niagara Falls in July

sls

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

I'm new and still pulling out some old photos I like. It was really overcast and drizzly that day. Please let me know what you think, C&C welcome! :)

100_0406.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0452.jpg

I've never been to Niagra Falls....... really want to go actually. Maybe I will someday.

Okay... photos:
1- I think the composition was probably painstakingly thought out and it is a nice idea of framing the falls, but I am really not liking the major white area in the very middle of the pic.
2- I'm not sure what you were trying to photograph. The flowers? The bridge?
3- Nice idea, but the bus and the rock on the left draw my attention away from the flowers.

I've never been to Niagra Falls....... really want to go actually. Maybe I will someday.

Okay... photos:
1- I think the composition was probably painstakingly thought out and it is a nice idea of framing the falls, but I am really not liking the major white area in the very middle of the pic.
2- I'm not sure what you were trying to photograph. The flowers? The bridge?
3- Nice idea, but the bus and the rock on the left draw my attention away from the flowers.

Thanks Harmony for your comments

1. The major white area is the mist from the falls, I don't think there is much that can be done about that
2. I was photgraphing the bridge but the bridge was grey and so was the sky so I hoped the flowers would add some color
3. Yeah the bus and the rock are distracting, I tried to crop them out but then the photo was grainy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back