Niagara Falls Night Shot

fargo_182

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gf and I did some experimenting with shutter speeds and such. What else to shoot here other then the Falls!
3234722883_3bbef9225a_o.jpg

wow that is stunning

i need better glass...

interesting

The ice is just buildup o the rocks under the falls. It's pretty think though.

I used my canon 350D XT, with the kit 18-55mm lens. The image is so soft though. I need to save up for this 28-300mm i want, but its a lil outta my price range right now. I ahve a 70-300mm but also it takes pretty soft images.

ISO was at 100 with this shot, with a 2-3 second shutter speed in open aperature. I took a few and this was the best.

The ice is just buildup o the rocks under the falls. It's pretty think though.

I used my canon 350D XT, with the kit 18-55mm lens. The image is so soft though. I need to save up for this 28-300mm i want, but its a lil outta my price range right now. I ahve a 70-300mm but also it takes pretty soft images.

ISO was at 100 with this shot, with a 2-3 second shutter speed in open aperature. I took a few and this was the best.

You are definitely thinking right . . my suggestion . . save up your loonies (bucks) and buy at least one "L" series lens. It will last you a lifetime nomatter how many cameras you go through over the years.

Nice shot :thumbup:

You are definitely thinking right . . my suggestion . . save up your loonies (bucks) and buy at least one "L" series lens. It will last you a lifetime nomatter how many cameras you go through over the years.

Nice shot :thumbup:

+1

never knew it was lit up with colors like that. nice capture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back