Niagara Falls

fargo_182

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well took a stroll to the falls this afternoon to take some photos. I took alot! and these are a few I thought were decent enough to post. Just boaught my first DSLR 3 weeks ago. So C&C encouraged please. All shots done in shutter priority, ISO 100. The shots were all in center weight, if I changed that would they look better? aperture was at 5.6 most of the shots.

I know the squirell is centered but this was the only one where he is all in focus. Other then that?
squirell1.jpg

falls3.jpg

falls4.jpg

falls2.jpg

falls1.jpg

The squirrel doesn't have to be centered. Hope you don't mind, doesn't say if it's OK to edit your photos, but I did.

Only cropped closer, pixels might get screwy.
squirell1.jpg

Wow... I went to the Falls years ago, but I definately don't remember it being so beautiful.

Personally, I love the photos!

my photos are good?
I was so bummed when I loaded them on the computer thinking they sucked!
I'm glad you like them!

Kundalini;
I had some close ups like that but most of him was out of focus. Maybe If I crop the original then resize, it will look better.

Forgot to mention that the rainbow effect is sinister and I like the way you caught the waterflow in the last. Maybe just a tad to much contrast.

BTW, if you number your photos, it's easier to make reference to what people critique.

Photo #2 with the waterfall & rainbow is right on! Nice job.

Great pics and my fav has to be nr.2

I like the 4th of the telescope (looks like an alien) and the 5th one best. Like how you captured the mist over the rocks :thumbup:

Hey Fargo, My wife and I just got back from two nights at the Falls. Drove down in freezing rain and back in a snowfall. Good times.

Nice shots. I will post some in a day or so.

Eric

We had a pretty good snow storm today, so that green is now all white. I have some pics of the ice I'll post if I can get them to look half decent.

Can't wait to see the photos.

Nice shootin Fargo. For me 2 and 4 are my faves.

Im going to head to Niagara in January, I hope if we can get into a deep freeze. Not sure if you have ever checked it out..but you have to walk down in the tunnels when it is frozen over. What an awesome site.

It's weird I've lived 20 min from niagara falls all my life, and I have never been on the maid of the mist. I have only been in the tunnel once, about 15 years ago. Seems weird probably to most, I guess you take it for granted.

It's weird I've lived 20 min from niagara falls all my life, and I have never been on the maid of the mist. I have only been in the tunnel once, about 15 years ago. Seems weird probably to most, I guess you take it for granted.

If we get this snow storm they are promising, Im hoping to get to Dundas, and maybe Grindstone, or Websters falls.
I have lived in Toronto, all my life...so far, and still have not seen a lot of places.

Most reactions

Back