Niagara Parks Greenhouse

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife and I took a nice drive today around the Niagara Region. Did lots of shopping but took some time out for these images at the Niagara Parks Greenhouse. Great place for shooting.

ngh8764.jpg

ngh8753.jpg

ngh8760.jpg

ngh8789.jpg

More images at http://www.airic.ca/html/niagara_green_house.html

These were taken at a park close to the greenhouse. Talk about a duck feeding frenzy
ngh8720.jpg

ngh8725.jpg

ngh8727.jpg

Once again I got my weekend photo fix :wink:

Eric

You should get yourself in touch will "Hallmark" for a couple of unusual Christmas card motifs that you could provide. If I didn't make my own cards each year, I'd buy yours!!!

And we've seen quite a number of photos of ducks here. And I have taken quite many, myself.
But none have ever reached your level... WOW, those are great!

Holey heck. I was gunna quote a fav. but can't. The last two are incredible shots but that doesn't take away from the others.

*throws his own Botanical Garden shots in the bin.

All my duck photos go after them, too, Duck (oh, sorry... if I had any of yours I'd keep them, of course!!!)

Thanks guys. I already do a fair amount of work for Mead calendar products. A great company that stumbled across my website a few years ago.

As an aviation photographer, my passion, it is second nature to pan moving objects so following the ducks is no big deal. Its just a matter of hitting the shutter at a good time. I could never go hunting but I love shooting animals this way :) I much prefer an action shot to a static shot.

My only regret was not staying longer with the ducks. It was very cold and my wife wanted to go shopping so I only grabed a few images. Everytime I moved a few ducks would take off.

I have to say I'm not much of a flower photographing person but with Mead requesting scenic images I have been trying to take more.

Eric

#2 on the flowers and all the ducks are simply awesome. Great job.

Most reactions

Back