nice bumble bee....!

Dandy-Warhol said:
There are many ways to alter a picture and make it better, simply just sharpening it doesn't work. You have to use other filters and adjustments too.

Could you give us an example?

ThanX

I can't give full details cuz I'm still in the learning zone myself, but I've learned that by using different filters and image adjustments in Photoshop you can make a picture better.

I've got a crappy scanner and at first I only used the "sharpen" effect, but after 1 photo I already saw that by sharpening the photo, the quality only became worse. So I started messing about and I can see my pictures improve every time I'm messing about.

Please note that I don't use a digital camera, so my printed photos are scanned, then edited with Photoshop.

I'll see what I can do with the TS pic when I've got the time. It's 1am here in Holland :shock:

There are many ways to alter a picture and make it better, simply just sharpening it doesn't work. You have to use other filters and adjustments too.

Andy, I know a dozen techniques to sharpen an image that will make it better. "Unsharpen Mask" is the most insignificant of all.

Dandy-Warhol said:
I can't give full details cuz I'm still in the learning zone myself, but I've learned that by using different filters and image adjustments in Photoshop you can make a picture better.

I've got a crappy scanner and at first I only used the "sharpen" effect, but after 1 photo I already saw that by sharpening the photo, the quality only became worse. So I started messing about and I can see my pictures improve every time I'm messing about.

Please note that I don't use a digital camera, so my printed photos are scanned, then edited with Photoshop.

I'll see what I can do with the TS pic when I've got the time. It's 1am here in Holland :shock:

Andy, If you need help in anything PhotoShop from Version 4 up to and including Version 8 cs, let me know. I can help you.

anua wrote:
hey, mfacer -
it looks like i have problem with your posts....all the time i try to open it i get 'the red x'... -;(
any ideas why is that?

hmmmm....it seems im the only one with 'red x' here.....

no idea! the pictures are hosted on my own website.... and that seems to be working ok!? Try the link in my signature and see if you can see those images? Otherwise, I dont know whats up!!

:( :( :(

it seems i have problem with your website too :(
doesn't want to open :(

Most reactions

Back