Nice to be here

Stephen C.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Everybody,

I am Stephen. I come from the UK but have spent most of my life living abroad from Sweden to South Africa and from Vietnam to Spain where I now live. I had a great interest in both 35mm and medium format photography as well as developing and printing but when my children became mobile I ditched the chemicals for safety's sake. It took me a while but I eventually got back into the photographic fold and now concentrate solely on digital photography. Landscape photography is my favourite photographic element.

I am looking forward to participating in this forum and exchanging views and information between similar minded people.I am sure we will get along fine.

Best wishes to you all and thanks for having me here!

Maybe I should just add, for the sake of interest, that I use exclusively Sony equipment as my 35mm gear was Minolta (I had two Minolta 9000) with which I was very satisfied so I have continued with the company which took over Minolta - Sony. Currently I have two Sony Alpha 700 and a bag full of lenses to go with them. The lenses are all Sony too except.

Hi Stephen, Greetings from Image Colorist. :)

Welcome aboard Stephen...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back