Nice to Meet You

marcuspeddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Marcus Peddle as you can see from my user name. I live in Gangneung South Korea and I am an English teacher at Kwandong University.
This is the fourth photography website I've registered with. The first had a very high quality of photographs on the site but because of the large number of photographs posted every minute(!), critiques were as rare as hens' teeth. Also, the community was not especially friendly. Probably because of the massive number of members. The second site was very friendly but was restricted to users of Nikon cameras. This was fine when I was only using Nikon but not being able to post photographs from my medium format camera was a big negative. The third site was for film users only and 'digital' was a dirty word. Not exactly, but you know what I mean.
I am hoping that this site will meet my needs. I've read some posts and people seem friendly. What's more, I can post photographs from any of my cameras. I will look around the forums for a few days and if the site is what I am looking for then I will get a subscription so I can post photographs here.
I hope I can learn, teach, and enjoy photography with you all.

Heya Marcus, welcome to ThePhotoForum, and we do hope we can accomodate your every need. We have a forum for film photography and one for digital photography, and the film one has medium format as sub-forum, and the Galleries are open for any kind of photos, those of beginners, those of the "seasoned" photographers, taken digitally with this brand, that brand or another, or taken on film and digitalised for web-presentation.

So I guess you might have fun!
I wish you fun! :D

Thank you for the welcome. I've already written a couple of photo critiques in the hope that people will return the favour when I start to post my photographs. :)

Hi Marcus, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back